I'm Soda, I'm here to say that, I really learn a lot with your website and information that you give.
Thanks for that :)
Normally, you can insert multiple images at once in a Word document with their original size. Sometimes, you need to arrange these images to the same size when inserting. This article, I will talk about how to insert multiple pictures with the same size in a Word document.
Resize all pictures to same size based on selected one:
To resize all images into the same size, you should resize them one by one normally, but, with Kutools for Word's Resize Images feature, you can adjust all pictures with the same size by a selected on. On another hand, you can also resize them to a specific percentage as you need.
Kutools for Word: with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Click to Download and free trial Now!
The following vba code can help you to insert multiple pictures and resize them to your specified size at once, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: insert multiple pictures with same size:
Sub InsertSpecificNumberOfPictureForEachPage() Dim xDlg As FileDialog Dim xFilePath As String Dim xFileName As String Dim xMsbBoxRtn As Long Dim xPicSize As String Dim xShape As InlineShape Set xDlg = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker) If xDlg.Show = -1 Then xFilePath = xDlg.SelectedItems(1) & "\" Else Exit Sub End If xFileName = Dir(xFilePath & "*.*", vbNormal) While xFileName <> "" If Not (Right(xFileName, 4) = ".png" Or Right(xFileName, 4) = ".bmp" _ Or Right(xFileName, 4) = ".jpg" Or Right(xFileName, 4) = ".ico") Then GoTo LblCtn End If With Selection .InlineShapes.AddPicture xFilePath & xFileName, False, True .TypeParagraph .Collapse wdCollapsEnd .TypeText Left(xFileName, InStrRev(xFileName, ".") - 1) .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphCenter .TypeParagraph End With LblCtn: xFileName = Dir() Wend ActiveDocument.InlineShapes(1).Select Selection.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphCenter xMsbBoxRtn = MsgBox("Do you want to resize all pictures?", vbYesNo, "Kutools for Word") If xMsbBoxRtn = 6 Then xPicSize = InputBox("Input the height and width of the picture, separated by comma", "Kutools for Word", "") End If For Each xShape In ActiveDocument.InlineShapes xShape.Height = Split(xPicSize, ",")(0) xShape.Width = Split(xPicSize, ",")(1) Next xShape End Sub
3. And then, press F5 key to run this code, a Browse window is displayed, please select the folder that contains the images you want to insert, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK button, and a promptf box is popped out to remind you if you want to resize the pictures, see screenshot:
5. Click Yes, and type the size numbers of the height and width which are separated by comma into the text box, see screenshot:
6. And then click OK, all the inserted images have been rearranged as the same size, see screenshot:
Note: the unit size is pond in VBA code.
If multiple pictures exist in your Word document, with Kutools for Word’s Resize Images utility, you can quickly resize all images as same as the specific one.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Word, please do as this:
1. Adjust one picture to the size you want, and then select it, then click Enterprise > Resize Images > Resize Images with Selection, see screenshot:
2. And all images in this word document have been resized as same as the selected one immediately, see screenshot: