How to quickly convert Word document to PowerPoint file?
Normally, when you want to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word document, you need copy and paste the content from the Word document to PowerPoint. If there are lots of content in your Word document, this method will not be a good choice, this article, I will introduce an easy and quick way for dealing with this job.
To create a PowerPoint Presentation from a Word document, please do with the following steps:
1. Open your Word document, format the texts which will be imported to the PowerPoint as titles to Heading 1 style, and then, format the other content to Heading 2 style which will be the slide content, see screenshot:
2. After finishing formatting the text, then save and close the Word document.
3. Launch a new PowerPoint file, and then, click Home > New Slide > Slides from Outline, see screenshot:
4. In the displayed Insert Outline window, select the Word file that you want to import to the PowerPoint, see screenshot:
5. Then, click Insert button, and all the content in the specific Word document has been imported into the PowerPoint presentation as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.