How to quickly convert Word document to PowerPoint file?
Normally, when you want to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word document, you need copy and paste the content from the Word document to PowerPoint. If there are lots of content in your Word document, this method will not be a good choice, this article, I will introduce an easy and quick way for dealing with this job.
To create a PowerPoint Presentation from a Word document, please do with the following steps:
1. Open your Word document, format the texts which will be imported to the PowerPoint as titles to Heading 1 style, and then, format the other content to Heading 2 style which will be the slide content, see screenshot:
2. After finishing formatting the text, then save and close the Word document.
3. Launch a new PowerPoint file, and then, click Home > New Slide > Slides from Outline, see screenshot:
4. In the displayed Insert Outline window, select the Word file that you want to import to the PowerPoint, see screenshot:
5. Then, click Insert button, and all the content in the specific Word document has been imported into the PowerPoint presentation as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...