Outlook Helps – Contact Support
You can get help from an Office support agent directly.
Note: Methods introduced on this page apply to Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And the instructions may vary significantly or slightly depending on the version of Microsoft Outlook and the Windows environments.
1. Click Help > Contact Support on the Ribbon to open the Help pane.
2. In the Help pane, please type in your needs or problems into the textbox, and click the Get Help button.
3. Now it recommends some self-help solutions. You can click the self-help solutions to get help directly, or click the Sign In button or Live Chat in the Get more help section.
1. You should describe your problem with no more than 250 characters in the How can we help? Textbox.
3. Click Support policy to view the Microsoft Office Customer Support Policy in the Help pane.
4. You can move, resize, or close the Help pane by the drop-down menu of this arrow .
5. Clicking at the upper-right corner to close the Help pane.
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.