Outlook Helps – Show Training
Show Training is a good Outlook help manual for Outlook newbies to learn Outlook before working with Outlook. The Show Training introduces the basic Outlook operations with both text and short videos, and helps Outlook beginners to get familiar to Outlook easily.
Note: Methods introduced on this page apply to Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And the instructions may vary significantly or slightly depending on the version of Microsoft Outlook and the Windows environments.
1. Click Help > Show Training in the Ribbon to activate the Help pane.
2. In the Help pane, click a category that you will learn. In this case, I click the Quick Start category.
3. Now the training of the selected category is opening. You can click the video to view the help, or read the help document below.
1. Clicking will go to the Home page of Outlook common help.
2. Clicking will go back to previous page you have read in the Help pane.
3. Clicking will open the current help document in browser.
4. You can move, resize, or close the Help pane by the drop-down menu of this arrow .
5. Clicking at the upper-right corner to close the Help pane.
6. Type keywords in the Search box and press the Enter key, and it will list the search results in the Help pane.
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.