Search Outlook Calendar by specific text, organizer, category, subject and more at once
Kutools for Outlook
If there are hundreds or thousands of meetings and appointments in your Outlook calendar, how could you search the specific meetings and appointments based on one or more criteria at once? Normally, you can apply the Search function in Outlook for searching, but, this feature does not support to save the search criteria for future using.
Here, I will talk about a powerful feature, Advanced Search of Kutools for Outlook, with this utility, you can quickly search and filter the specific Emails, Tasks, Contacts, Appointments and Meetings and then save the search criteria and reuse them anytime.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
With this Advanced Search feature, you can search and filter the specific appointments and meetings based on the certain text, subject, organizer, category, etc.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Launch your Outlook, and then, click Kutools > Advanced Search, see screenshot:
2. In the Advanced Search pane, select Appointments and Meetings option from the Search item drop down list, and then choose the Search scope as you need, see screenshot:
3. Then, in the criteria section, you can click More Criteria button or icon to specify the criteria you want to search based on, at the same time, you can delete the unused criteria as you need, see screenshot:
4. Then, specify the criteria in the criteria section to your need as following screenshot shown:
5. And then, click Search Now button, all corresponding items have been searched and filtered at once, see screenshot:
Note: You can also search the appointment and meeting in the Calendar based on only one condition.
After setting the conditions, you may need to reuse them next time, in this case, you can save the criteria group as a scenario.
1. In the Advanced Search pane, after setting the criteria, please click or button to save the current scenario, see screenshot:
2. Then, in the popped out Kutools for Outlook dialog box, enter a scenario name as you need, see screenshot:
3. And then, click OK button, the scenario has been saved, and you can reuse it next time.
1. After saving the scenarios, you can click button to open the scenario you want to use. See screenshot:
2. button: Click this button to create a new scenario.
3. button: Click this button to go to the Advanced Find – Scenario Management dialog box, in this dialog box, all scenarios are saved here, you can deal with the scenario as you need, such as rename, delete, open…
4. button: This button will cancel the search result.
5. If you change the criteria, when toggling the search item or closing the Advanced Search pane, a reminder dialog box will pop out to remind you saving the scenario or not.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.