Quickly remove spaces before / after or between paragraphs in a Word document
Kutools for Word
If you have a Word document that contains spaces between the paragraphs, which can make the document more readable as following screenshot shown. But, sometimes, you want to remove all these spaces between paragraphs for saving papers when printing the document. This article, I will introduce a handy utility-Paragraph Spacing of Kutools for Word, it can help you to remove all spacing before, after or between paragraphs as you need.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
For removing the spacing before paragraphs, please do as this:
1. Select the content that you want to remove the spacing before the paragraphs.
2. Then, click Kutools > Paragraph Spacing > Remove Spacing before Paragraph, see screenshot:
3. And then, the spaces before the paragraphs will be deleted at once, see screenshot:
4. Then, click the OK button to close the prompt box.
To remove the spacing after paragraph, please do as follows:
1. Select the content that you want to remove the spacing after paragraphs.
2. Then, click Kutools > Paragraph Spacing > Remove Spacing after Paragraph, see screenshot:
3. And then, all the spaces after paragraphs have been removed, see screenshot:
4. At last, click OK to close the dialog box.
If you want to remove all spaces between the paragraphs, please do as this:
1. Select the content that you want to remove all the spacing between paragraphs.
2. Then, click Kutools > Paragraph Spacing > Remove All Spacings between Paragraphs, see screenshot:
3. And all the spaces between the paragraphs have been cleared immediately, see screenshot:
4. Click OK button to close the dialog box.
Note: These features also can be applied to the whole document.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHow do I delete the indent from the first line of all paragraphs in a word-16 document?