How to resize all charts or pictures in Excel quickly?
Let's say there are a lot of pictures or charts of varying size in a worksheet. And now you need to unify all of them to the same size. How do you deal with it? This article will show the tutorial to resize multiple charts or pictures simultaneously with same size easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2021 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can resize all charts in active worksheet with following steps.
Step 1: Select all charts in active worksheet.
You can select all charts with holding down Ctrl key. The following VB macro can also help you select all charts quickly:
Public Sub SelectAllCharts()
Step 2: Now Drawing Tools is active in Ribbon. Go to the Format tab under the Drawing Tools.
Step 3: In the Size group, enter the shape height and shape width. See the following screenshot:
Then all selected charts in active worksheet are resized at the same time with same size.
Note: This way is valid for resizing all pictures too. If resize all pictures, you can find out the Size group under Format tab of Picture Tools.
There is another way to resize all pictures in active worksheet quickly and conveniently.
Step 1: Select all pictures in active worksheet.
The following VB macro can help you select all pictures in active worksheet quickly.
Public Sub SelectAllPics()
Step 2: Right click the selected picture, and select the Format Object item in the context menu.
Step 3: Format Pictures dialog box pops up, click the Size category in the left bar.
Step 4: Now enter the height and width under the Size section. See the following screenshot:
Step 4: Click OK. Now all selected pictures in active worksheet are resized together and unified to the same size at once.