How to view two or more worksheets at once in Excel?
If you have a workbook with multiple worksheets, and now you want to view the multiple worksheets for comparing and analyzing the data at the same time. You can do it as the following steps.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
To view more worksheets at the same time, you need to open theses worksheet in new workbooks, and then arrange them as you need. Please do with following steps:
1. Click the worksheet that you want to view at the same time, and then click View > New Window and you will have two windows.
If you want to view more worksheets, please repeat the above step, and open more windows. And your needed worksheets have been opened in new workbooks.
2. Then in the View tab, please click Arrange All, and an Arrange Windows dialog box will pop out, in the Arrange Windows dialog, choose one type that you like to order your worksheets. See screenshots:
3. And then click OK, all of your worksheets have been opened in a new workbook and been arranged in one window, you can view and compare them quickly and easily. This example, I will arrange them by titled, you will get the following screenshot:
1. Before apply this operation, please make sure only one workbook is opened.
2. You can also order the worksheets horizontally, vertically or cascade as you want.