How to view two or more worksheets at once in Excel?
If you have a workbook with multiple worksheets, and now you want to view the multiple worksheets for comparing and analyzing the data at the same time. You can do it as the following steps.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To view more worksheets at the same time, you need to open theses worksheet in new workbooks, and then arrange them as you need. Please do with following steps:
1. Click the worksheet that you want to view at the same time, and then click View > New Window and you will have two windows.
If you want to view more worksheets, please repeat the above step, and open more windows. And your needed worksheets have been opened in new workbooks.
2. Then in the View tab, please click Arrange All, and an Arrange Windows dialog box will pop out, in the Arrange Windows dialog, choose one type that you like to order your worksheets. See screenshots:
3. And then click OK, all of your worksheets have been opened in a new workbook and been arranged in one window, you can view and compare them quickly and easily. This example, I will arrange them by titled, you will get the following screenshot:
1. Before apply this operation, please make sure only one workbook is opened.
2. You can also order the worksheets horizontally, vertically or cascade as you want.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoView Two Or More Worksheets At Once In Excel. Your result picture is from Excel 2010. How can one get the same result in 2016?