How to display multiple charts in one chart sheet?
Supposing you have multiple charts which located in different worksheets of your workbook, and now, you want to place all of the charts into one single chart sheet, so that you can compare or print them together. This article, I will talk about a quick trick to accomplish this task.
You can move and display multiple charts in one chart sheet with following steps:
1. Create a chart sheet that you want to place all embedded charts into it.
2. Then select your first chart that you want to move it to the chart sheet, and then right click, choose Move Chart from the context menu, see screenshot:
3. And in the Move Chart dialog box, check Object in option, and select the chart sheet name that you prepare for putting the charts from the drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Then click OK to close this dialog, and your selected chart has been moved to the chart sheet.
5. Repeat steps2 to 4 for the second, third and the nth chart you want to move. After finishing moving the charts, and you will view theses chart at the same time in the chart sheet, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!