How to hide or show Paste Option in Excel?
When you apply Paste function in Excel, there will be a Paste Option icon at the bottom right corner of the pasted range, sometimes you may think this Paste Option is so annoying. Now I tell you how to hide this Paste Option in Excel.
To hide or turn off the Paste Option, you need to go to Excel Options to set an option.
1. Click File or Office button > Options. See screenshot:
2. Click Advanced in the left pane from the pop-up dialog, then scroll the right scrollbar to go to Cut, copy, and paste section, and uncheck Show Paste Optionsbutton when content is pasted. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog, then when data is pasted in Excel, the Paste Option will not be showed.
Tip: if you want to show the Paste Option again, just follow the above steps and check the Show Paste Options button when content is pasted option.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!