How to show hidden data in chart in Excel?
In default, when you insert a chart based on a range of data with some hidden data, the hidden data is also hidden in the chart. However, in some special cases, you want to show these hidden data in the chart in Excel, how can you do?
In Excel, you can choose if show data in hidden rows and columns.
1. Click the chart, and then click Design > Select Data. See screenshot:
2. A Select Data Source dialog pops up, and click Hidden and Empty Cells button. See screenshot:
3. And you can see a Hidden and Empty Cell Settings dialog pops out, and check Show data in hidden rows and columns. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > OK to close dialogs. And then you will see the hidden data showed in chart.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!