How to insert image control in Excel?
If you want to insert a distinctive X control, such as a specific image control, you can read this tutorial which is talking about how to insert an image X control in Excel. Now please follow the follow steps to finish inserting the image X control.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Insert image X control, you need to show Developer tab in the Ribbon first.
1. Click File > Options to open Excel Options dialog, and then click Customize Ribbon tab in the left pane, and then check Developer in the right section. See screenshot:
Note: If you are using Microsoft Excel 2007, firstly click the Office button at the upper-left corner > Excel Options, then in the Excel options dialog click the Popular in the left bar, at the end check the option of Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.
2. Then click OK to close the dialog and go back to Excel to click Developer > Insert > Image (ActiveX control). See screenshot:
3. And draw the image control at the place you need, see screen shot:
4. Click Properties under Developer tab, then a Properties dialog pops out.
5. Click Categorized tab, click to highlight the Picture row, and click button besides it, and then select the image you want from the pop-up dialog. See screenshot:
6. Click Open to insert the picture, then close the Properties dialog, and click Developer > Design Mode to exit the design mode. See screenshot: