How to insert image control in Excel?
If you want to insert a distinctive X control, such as a specific image control, you can read this tutorial which is talking about how to insert an image X control in Excel. Now please follow the follow steps to finish inserting the image X control.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Insert image X control, you need to show Developer tab in the Ribbon first.
1. Click File > Options to open Excel Options dialog, and then click Customize Ribbon tab in the left pane, and then check Developer in the right section. See screenshot:
Note: If you are using Microsoft Excel 2007, firstly click the Office button at the upper-left corner > Excel Options, then in the Excel options dialog click the Popular in the left bar, at the end check the option of Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.
2. Then click OK to close the dialog and go back to Excel to click Developer > Insert > Image (ActiveX control). See screenshot:
3. And draw the image control at the place you need, see screen shot:
4. Click Properties under Developer tab, then a Properties dialog pops out.
5. Click Categorized tab, click to highlight the Picture row, and click button besides it, and then select the image you want from the pop-up dialog. See screenshot:
6. Click Open to insert the picture, then close the Properties dialog, and click Developer > Design Mode to exit the design mode. See screenshot: