How to position text box over a picture in Excel?
When you insert a picture into Excel, and want to enter some text to describe this picture, you need to insert a text box over it. Now I will talk about how to position text box over a picture and move them together in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
To position a text box over a picture and move together, you need to put the text box above the picture first and then group them in Excel.
1. Insert a picture you need by clicking Insert > Picture. See screenshot:
2. Then click Insert > Text Box, and draw the text box in the picture. See screenshot:
3. Then type the texts you need into the text box and format them as you like.
4. Right click on the picture to open context menu, and select Send to back > Send to Back. See screen shot:
5. Press Ctrl key to select the picture and the text box together and right click to select Group > Group from the context menu.
Now the text box pins over the picture, and if you move the picture, the text box is moved together.