How to print borders around each page in Excel?
If you have a worksheet which has hundreds pages, when you print the worksheet, you would like a page border around each pages to make the document more professional. You can select one page content and apply the border manually in Excel, but this will be painful if there are multiple pages. Here, I can help you to solve this job with some workarounds in Excel.
There is no good ways to deal with this problem, but you can set the gridlines when you print your worksheet. Please do as follows:
1. If there are some borders in your worksheet, you need to remove them first. Please select your worksheet, and then click Home > Border icon > No Border, see screenshot:
2. Then go to click Page Layout > Page Setup arrow, see screenshot:
3. In the Page Setup dialog box, click Sheet tab, and then check Gridlines under Print section, see screenshot:
4. And then you can preview the result by clicking Print Preview button at the bottom of the dialog, and now when you print the worksheet, a bold border around each pages will be printed with the contents. See screenshot:
If you have Kutools for Excel, with its Add Border to Each Page, you can add border to every page of the active sheet with one click.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Active the sheet you want to add borders, and then click Enterprise > Printing > Add Border to Each Page. See screenshot:
2. A dialog popps out to warn you that all existing borders will be deleted if you conticue to applying Add Border to Each Page. Click Yes to continue. See screenshot:
Now you can see each page of the sheet has been added border around.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!