How to hide/show pivot table field list in Excel?
When you insert a pivot table, there will be a PivotTable Field List popping out in the right section of the worksheet. Sometimes this PivotTable Field List may hide the data in the right of worksheet. Now I will tell you how to hide the PivotTable Field List in Excel.
To hide the PivotTable Field List just needs one step.
Right click at any cell of the pivot table, and select Hide Field List option from the context menu.
If you want to show the Field List again, right click at the pivot table, and select Show Field List.
If you are interested in VBA, you can hide or show the PivotTable Field List do as follow:
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to open Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and copy below code into the window.
VBA: Hide Field List.
Sub HideFieldList() ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = False End Sub
3. Click Run button or F5, then the PivotTable Field List is hidden.
Tip: For showing the Field List with VBA, you can use follow code:
VBA: Show PivotTable Field List.
Sub ShowFieldList() ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = True End Sub
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!