How to convert hex number to decimal number in Excel?
Convert hex to decimal
Convert decimal to hex
Convert between decimal and hex with Kutools for Excel
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To convert hex number to decimal number is very easy in Excel. You just need a formula.
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group |
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
Select a blank cell next to the hex number column, and type this formula =HEX2DEC(A2) (A2 indicates the cell you need to convert) into it, press Enter key, then drag its AutoFill handle to fill the range you need. See screenshot:
If you want to convert decimal number to hex number back in Excel, you also can use a formula.
Select a blank cell next to the decimal number column, and type this formula =DEC2HEX(A2) (A2 indicates the cell you need to convert) into it, press Enter key, then drag its AutoFill handle to fill the range you need. See screenshot:
If you do not like to use formula, you can try to use Kutools for Excel's Unit Conversion tool which can help you convert between multiple units without formulas.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the data you want to convert, and click Kutools > Content > Unit Conversion. See screenshot:
2. In the Unit Conversion dialog, select Hex form the Unit dropdown list, and then select the unit you wnat to convert betweeen from the two lists, you can preview the result from the Preview pane. See screenshot:
3. click Ok, then the data has been converted.
With Kutools for Excel's Unit Conversion function, you can convert between various units.
|If you are interested in this addi-in, download the 60-days free trial.|
Currency ConversionKutools'Currency Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple currencies.