How to add hyperlink to comment in Excel?
Sometimes, you may want to add a hyperlink in the comment, but in general, the hyperlink address you type in the comment cannot be clicked. Now I will tell you how to add a hyperlink which can be clickable in comment in Excel.
To add a clickable hyperlink to comment, just do as follow steps:
1. Right click at the cell you want to add hyperlink to its comment, and select Insert Comment from context menu. See screenshot:
2. Then in the comment box, type the hyperlink address into it, and then remove other characters including the author name. See screenshots:
3. Now you need to press Alt + End keys to make sure there are no other characters (including blank) in the comment box.
4. Right click at the comment cell, and select Show/Hide Comments to show the comment. See screenshot:
Now when you click at the hyperlink in the comment, it will link to the web address.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Easy to Uninstall Completely | Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
(Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!