How to restart page numbering in Excel?
In Excel, when we insert page numbers in worksheet header or footer, the page number starts with number 1 by default. And sometimes, you want to begin the page number with 10, that is to say the page number start from 10 then followed 11, 12 and so on. Have you ever tried to deal with this task in Excel?
To restart the page numbering to your need, you can do the following settings to finish it. Before doing the setting, you need to insert the page number into your header or footer firstly.
1. Click Page Layout > Page Setup icon, see screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, click Page tab, and then enter the starting page number you want in the text box besides the First page number section:
3. And then you can click Print Preview button to preview the result, and you will see your page number will be started at number 10.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!