How to remove bold font of pivot table in Excel?
After creating a pivot table in a worksheet, you will see the font of row labels, subtotal rows and Grand Total rows are bold. If you want to un-bold these rows, the first consider is to apply the Bold feature to remove the bold font. But, in pivot table, you will find this feature will not work normally. Today, I will talk about how to quickly remove bold font in pivot table.
To remove the bold font from the pivot table, you can uncheck the Row / Column Headers as you need, please do as this:
1. Select the pivot table that you want to remove bolf font from, see screenshot:
2. Then, click Design tab in the ribbon, and then, uncheck Row Headers in the PivotTable Style Options group, and the blod font is removed from the pivot table exclude the row header and grand total row, see screenshot:
To remove all bold font of the pivot table, you can clear the formatting of the pivot table as this:
Select the pivot table that you want to remove the bold font, then click Design tab, and then select None from the PivotTable Styles, and all bold font has beed removed at once, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!