How to convert PivotTable to list in Excel
In some time, you may want to convert a designed pivot table to a list in Excel, now you can read this tutorial to finish the conversion.
To convert pivot table to list, you must ensure that the pivot table has been set as your need. For example, I will convert the below pivot table to list.
1. Click at any cell in the pivot table, and go to Design tab, and click Subtotals > Do Not Show Subtotals.
2. Click Grand Totals > Off for Rows and Columns under the Design tab. See screenshot:
3. Click Report Layout > Repeat All Item Labels under the Design tab. See screen shot:
4. Click Report Layout again, and click Show in Tabular Form. See screenshot:
Now the pivot table show as below:
5. Click Options tab (or Analyze tab), and uncheck Buttons and Field Headers in the Show group.
Now the pivot table shown as below:
5. Now I will show the blank cells as zero. Click any cell of the pivot table, and right click to select PivotTable Options, then in the popped out dialog, under Layout & Format tab, uncheck For empty cells show, and click OK to close the PivotTable Options dialog. See screenshot:
If you want to know more about how to show empty cells as zero, please click here.
6. Select the pivot table and press Ctrl + C in a meanwhile to copy it, then place the cursor on the cell you want to paste the pivot table as list, and right click to select Paste Special > Value (V). See screenshot:
Note: In Excel 2007, you need to click the Home > Paste > Paste Values to paste the pivot table as list.
Now you can see the list showed as below:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!