How to sum only whole numbers in Excel?
Supposing there are both whole numbers and decimal numbers populated in your worksheet, but, you just want to sum only the whole numbers from the data range, do you have any quick and easy formulas to solve this task?
|Insert Random whole numbers / text strings / date and so on|
|Kutools for Excel’s Insert Random Data feature can help you quickly generate random numbers, text strings, date, time and custom list as you need.|
The following formulas may help you to identify and add only the whole numbers, please do with following steps:
1. Enter the following formula into a blank cell where you want to put the result: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(A1:C10,1)=0),A1:C10) (A1:A10 is the data range that you want to sum the whole numbers, you can change it to your need ), see screenshot:
2. And then press Enter key, and you will get the total value of all whole numbers in the range.
Tip: Except the above formula, here is another formula also can help you: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:C10=INT(A1:C10))*(A1:C10)).
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...