How to autofill same cell from different sheets to a sheet in Excel?
Have you ever suffered a problem that list data from the same cells of multiple sheets in one sheet? For example, you want to list data values from cell A2 of Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 and so on. You can fill the data value one by one manually, but if there are hundreds of sheets it will be a tough work. Now I introduce a very quick and easy way for you to solve this task in Excel.
For instance, Cell A2 is the cell with total sales of each sheet, and now I want to extract the total sale in each cell A2 from multiple worksheets and fill them in a new worksheet.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Firstly, you need to create a new worksheet to fill the result. See screenshot:
2. Enable the new worksheet you create here I have created sheet Total in above step, and select A2 which cell you want to fill from other sheets, and then click at a cell you want to put the result and click Kutools > More > Dynamically Refer to Worksheets. See screenshot:
3. Then in the Fill Worksheet References dialog, select the Fill order you want, and check the sheets you want to extract cells under Worksheet list. See screenshot:
4. Click Fill Range. Now cell A1 from multiple sheets are extracted and filled into specific sheet.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!