How to autofill same cell from different sheets to a sheet in Excel?
Have you ever suffered a problem that list data from the same cells of multiple sheets in one sheet? For example, you want to list data values from cell A2 of Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 and so on. You can fill the data value one by one manually, but if there are hundreds of sheets it will be a tough work. Now I introduce a very quick and easy way for you to solve this task in Excel.
You maybe interested in this:
|Kutools for Excel's Transpose Range function can quickly convert column/row to range, and vice versa.|
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
For instance, Cell A2 is the cell with total sales of each sheet, and now I want to extract the total sale in each cell A2 from multiple worksheets and fill them in a new worksheet.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Firstly, you need to create a new worksheet to fill the result. See screenshot:
2. Enable the new worksheet you create here I have created sheet Total in above step, and select A2 which cell you want to fill from other sheets, and then click at a cell you want to put the result and click Kutools > More > Dynamically Refer to Worksheets. See screenshot:
3. Then in the Fill Worksheet References dialog, select the Fill order you want, and check the sheets you want to extract cells under Worksheet list. See screenshot:
4. Click Fill Range. Now cell A1 from multiple sheets are extracted and filled into specific sheet.
|If you are interested in this addi-in, click here to download the 60-days free trial.|