To create an entry form, you need to create a form headers first.
1. Enable a worksheet, and type the form headers into the cells as you need. See screenshot:
2. Then select these headers, and click Insert > Table, then in the Create Table dialog, check My table has headers, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Then click File > Options (or Office Button > Excel Options) to open the Excel Options dialog, and click Customize Ribbon tab (or Customize tab), then select All Commands from Choose commands from list, then select Form in the long list. See screenshot:
Note: Excel 2007 does not support customizing the Ribbon, but you can add the Form command into the Quick Access Toolbar with clicking the Add button directly and then skip to the Step 7.
4. Then click New Tab to add a new tab in the Main Tabs list. See screenshot:
5. Click the New Group (Custom), and click Rename to rename it in the popping dialog. See screenshot:
6. Click OK to close the Rename dialog, and then click Add to add the Form command to the Entry Form group. See screenshot:
Kutools for Excel,with more than 300+ handy Excel functions, enhance working efficiency and save working time.
7. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Then go to New Tab, and click Form. See screenshot:
Note: If the Form command is added into the Quick Access Toolbar, you can find it above the Ribbon. See below screen shot:
8. Then a dialog pops out, and enter the information into the text boxes. See screenshot:
If you want to add new data click New, and if you want to rewrite the information click Restore, if you want to finish then data entering, click Close.
And you can see the information you type in the dialog will be added to the table.
quickly convert or export a range of a sheet to separate XLS/Word/PDF or other format files in once time
Normally, Excel does not support you with an option to quickly export or save a range as a CSV or Excel file. If you want to save a range of data as a CSV or workbook in Excel, you may need to use a VBA Macro for doing this or to copy the range to clipboard and paste it in a new workbook and then save the workbook as CSV or Workbook. Kutools for Excel augments Excel with Export Range to File utility for Excel users who want to quickly process the following operations： Click for 30-day full featured free trial!
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Create data entry form in excel ||Magic trick|| different validation|| Update,insert , delete in excel.
This tutorial is excel advance video for creating the form in excel using visual basic.
you can create any type of form using excel by using VBA language. This simple tutorial makes you master of excel on practising different types of form.
For code and download please do comment on your mail id.
also requested you to post your query and next topic video which you want to learn. Compile guru try to post every possible tutorial on excel advance and basic course.