How to print worksheet with displaying formulas in Excel?
By default, the calculated results will display in cells instead of the formulas in Excel. If you need to print worksheet with formulas displaying in Excel, you need to show all formulas in cells instead of the calculated results first, and then print it. In this tutorial, we will show you how to print worksheet with formulas displaying in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In this section, we will show you how to display formulas instead of the calculated results in Excel, and then print it.
1. Click Formulas > Show Formulas. See screenshot:
After clicking the Show Formulas, you can see all formulas in current worksheet are displayed in cells.
2. Then you can print the worksheet with formulas displaying.
1. You can press shortcuts Ctrl + ` keys to quickly display formulas instead of the calculated results.
2. You can click Formulas > Show Formulas or press shortcuts Ctrl + ` keys again to turn it off.
If you want to print multiple worksheets with formulas displaying, the View Options utility of Kutools for Excel will display all formulas instead of the calculated results in the entire workbook. Therefore, you don’t need to enable the Show Formulas function again and again in different worksheets.
1. After installing Kutools for Excel, please click Kutools > Show / Hide > View Options. See screenshot:
2. In the View Options dialog box, check the Formulas box in Window options section, then click the Apply to all sheets button.
3. Click OK button, it will display all formulas instead of the calculated results in the whole workbook. And now, you can go to print it.