How to enable macros in Excel 2013/2010?
This article aims to show you how to enable macros in Excel step by step. Please do as follows.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
When opening a workbook which contains macros, a Message bar will appear above the Formula Bar, please click the Enable Content button to enable the macros. After clicking it, all your macros within this current workbook are enabled.
Or you can enable macros in the Backstage view.
1. Click File > Info > Enable Content > Enable All Content. See screenshot:
This method is also only available to the current workbook.
Besides, you can enable macros with changing the Trust Center settings in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Excel Options dialog box, click Trust Center in the left pane, then click the Trust Center Settings button in the Microsoft Excel Trust Center section.
3. In the Trust Center dialog box, click Macro Settings in left pane, select the Enable all macros option in the Macro Settings section, and finally click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Excel Options dialog box, click the OK button.
5. From now on, all macros will run without the warning message.
Recommended Productivity Tools