When opening a workbook which contains macros, a Message bar will appear above the Formula Bar, please click the Enable Content button to enable the macros. After clicking it, all your macros within this current workbook are enabled.
Enable macros in the Backstage view
Or you can enable macros in the Backstage view.
1. Click File > Info > Enable Content > Enable All Content. See screenshot:
This method is also only available to the current workbook.
Enable macros with changing the Trust Center settings
Besides, you can enable macros with changing the Trust Center settings in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Excel Options dialog box, click Trust Center in the left pane, then click the Trust Center Settings button in the Microsoft Excel Trust Center section.
3. In the Trust Center dialog box, click Macro Settings in left pane, select the Enable all macros option in the Macro Settings section, and finally click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Excel Options dialog box, click the OK button.
5. From now on, all macros will run without the warning message.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.