How to remove formulas from worksheet but keep the values/results in Excel?
In some cases, you may need to remove formulas from worksheet and only keep the calculated results in cells. You can achieve this with the following methods in this article.
You can copy the cells which contains formulas, and then paste them to the original cells as value. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove but keep results, press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy the selected cells.
2. Then click Home > Paste > Values. See screenshot:
Now you can see all formulas are moved and only the calculated results locate in the selected cells.
You can remove formulas from selected cells but keep results by just one click with the To Actual utility of Kutools for Excel as the below demo shown.
Download Kutools for Excel now! (30-day free trail)
Let's see how to apply this feature step by step as follows.
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove and keep the values. And click Kutools > To Actual. See screenshot:
After clicking To Actual, all formulas are removed from the selected cells and only the results kept in cells.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!