How to remove formulas from worksheet but keep the values/results in Excel?
In some cases, you may need to remove formulas from worksheet and only keep the calculated results in cells. You can achieve this with the following methods in this article.
You can copy the cells which contains formulas, and then paste them to the original cells as value. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove but keep results, press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy the selected cells.
2. Then click Home > Paste > Values. See screenshot:
Now you can see all formulas are moved and only the calculated results locate in the selected cells.
You can remove formulas from selected cells but keep results by just one click with the To Actual utility of Kutools for Excel as the below demo shown.
Download Kutools for Excel now! ( 30-day free trail)
Let's see how to apply this feature step by step as follows.
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove and keep the values. And click Kutools > To Actual. See screenshot:
After clicking To Actual, all formulas are removed from the selected cells and only the results kept in cells.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 22 days agohow do you make it so the calculations are not sent with the invoice? I know it will only print invoice but when this is forwarded it includes calculations...
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agothanks it was help full me write time
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agothanks
it was useful