How to remove formulas from worksheet but keep the values/results in Excel?
In some cases, you may need to remove formulas from worksheet and only keep the calculated results in cells. You can achieve this with the following methods in this article.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can copy the cells which contains formulas, and then paste them to the original cells as value. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove but keep results, press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy the selected cells.
2. Then click Home > Paste > Values. See screenshot:
Now you can see all formulas are moved and only the calculated results locate in the selected cells.
You can remove formulas but keep results by just one click with the To Actual utility of Kutools for Excel. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select the cells with formulas you want to remove and keep the values. And click Kutools > To Actual. See screenshot:
After clicking To Actual, all formulas are removed from the selected cells and only the results kept in cells.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agothanks it was help full me write time
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agothanks
it was useful