How to remove all commas in Excel?
For removing all commas from a selected range in Excel, please do as below methods shown.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can use the Find and Replace function to find the commas and replace them with nothing. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells you want to remove all commas.
2. Then click Find & Select > Replace under Home tab to open the Find and Replace dialog box. See screenshot:
Note: You can also press Ctrl + H keys simultaneously to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. In the Find and Replace dialog box, click the Replace tab, enter the comma mark “,” into the Find what box, keep the Replace with box empty, and finally click the Replace All button. See screenshot:
Then all commas in this selected range are removed immediately.
In this section, we will show you the Remove Characters utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can remove many kinds of specified characters from selected cells including commas.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select the cells you want to remove all commas. Then click Kutools > Text > Remove Characters.
2. In the Remove Characters dialog box, check the Custom box, and enter the comma mark into the blank box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now all commas are deleted.
The Remove Characters utility can not only remove all commas from a selected range, but also remove numeric, Alpha characters and so on.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks a lot. This idea works.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoIt's works, Thanks a lot.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoAUSUM BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!