How to remove all commas in Excel?
For removing all commas from a selected range in Excel, please do as below methods shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
You can use the Find and Replace function to find the commas and replace them with nothing. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells you want to remove all commas.
2. Then click Find & Select > Replace under Home tab to open the Find and Replace dialog box. See screenshot:
Note: You can also press Ctrl + H keys simultaneously to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. In the Find and Replace dialog box, click the Replace tab, enter the comma mark “,” into the Find what box, keep the Replace with box empty, and finally click the Replace All button. See screenshot:
Then all commas in this selected range are removed immediately.
In this section, we will show you the Remove Characters utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can remove many kinds of specified characters from selected cells including commas.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select the cells you want to remove all commas. Then click Kutools > Text > Remove Characters.
2. In the Remove Characters dialog box, check the Custom box, and enter the comma mark into the blank box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now all commas are deleted.
The Remove Characters utility can not only remove all commas from a selected range, but also remove numeric, Alpha characters and so on.