How to insert live exchange rate in Excel?For the staff who usually work with multiple currencies, to insert a live exchange rate may be very important and useful. Here I introduce a quickly way to get the live exchange rate between two currencies in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If you have installed Kutools for Excel, you can use the Currency Conversion to add the current exchange rate to the comment, and when you need to update the exchange rate, just need to click Update rate.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the values you want to convert them to another currency and show the exchange rate. See screenshot:
2. Then click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion.
3. In the Currency Conversion dialog, specify the currencies you want to convert between, here I will convert Euro to U.S Dollar. See screenshot:
4. Then click Fill Options to specify the output option you need. See screenshot:
Note: If you want to show the currency rate, you only can choose Only comment or Cells and comment.
5. Click Close > Ok. Now the conversion result and currency rate have been added into comment.
Tip: you can click Review > Show All Comments to view all comments.
If you want to update the exchange rate, just need to select the data again, and apply Currency Conversion, then specify the currencies and click Update rate.
Then click Ok, and you can see all the comment contents have been updated.
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.