How to insert live exchange rate in Excel?For the staff who usually work with multiple currencies, to insert a live exchange rate may be very important and useful. Here I introduce a quickly way to get the live exchange rate between two currencies in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
If you have installed Kutools for Excel, you can use the Currency Conversion to add the current exchange rate to the comment, and when you need to update the exchange rate, just need to click Update rate.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the values you want to convert them to another currency and show the exchange rate. See screenshot:
2. Then click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion.
3. In the Currency Conversion dialog, specify the currencies you want to convert between, here I will convert Euro to U.S Dollar. See screenshot:
4. Then click Fill Options to specify the output option you need. See screenshot:
Note: If you want to show the currency rate, you only can choose Only comment or Cells and comment.
5. Click Close > Ok. Now the conversion result and currency rate have been added into comment.
Tip: you can click Review > Show All Comments to view all comments.
If you want to update the exchange rate, just need to select the data again, and apply Currency Conversion, then specify the currencies and click Update rate.
Then click Ok, and you can see all the comment contents have been updated.
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.