How to insert live exchange rate in Excel?For the staff who usually work with multiple currencies, to insert a live exchange rate may be very important and useful. Here I introduce a quickly way to get the live exchange rate between two currencies in Excel.
If you have installed Kutools for Excel, you can use the Currency Conversion to add the current exchange rate to the comment, and when you need to update the exchange rate, just need to click Update rate.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the values you want to convert them to another currency and show the exchange rate. See screenshot:
2. Then click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion.
3. In the Currency Conversion dialog, specify the currencies you want to convert between, here I will convert Euro to U.S Dollar. See screenshot:
4. Then click Fill Options to specify the output option you need. See screenshot:
Note: If you want to show the currency rate, you only can choose Only comment or Cells and comment.
5. Click Close > Ok. Now the conversion result and currency rate have been added into comment.
Tip: you can click Review > Show All Comments to view all comments.
If you want to update the exchange rate, just need to select the data again, and apply Currency Conversion, then specify the currencies and click Update rate.
Then click Ok, and you can see all the comment contents have been updated.
Unit ConversionKutools'Unit Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple measures.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoWhere are these exchange rates update from???
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoMarketXLS works for me just fine for this. It's great.