راه حل آسون اون رو هم کاش ارائه می نمودید که از منوی CONDITIONAL FORMATTING استفاده می کنه
How to detect duplicate entries in a list in Excel?
If only unique entries are allowed in a list or column, how could you prevent duplicate entries in Excel? This article will introduce some solutions to automatically detect duplicates when entering data, and to detect duplicates in an existing list in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
We can set data validation for a certain list to automatically detect duplicate entries in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Select the list you will prevent duplicate entries, and click Data > Data Validation to open the Data Validation dialog box.
2. In the opening Data Validation dialog box, select Custom from the Allow drop down list, and type the formula =COUNTIF($A:$A, A1)=1 into the Formula box. See screenshot:
Note: In above formula, $A:$A is the selected list/column in step 1 you need to detect duplicate automatically, and A1 is the first cell in this list/column.
3. Click the OK button to apply this data validation.
From now on, a warning dialog box as below screenshot will pop out automatically when duplicate entry occurs in the specified list/column.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can prevent duplicate entries in a list or entire column with just one click.
Select a list or entire column you need to prevent duplicate entries, and click Kutools > Prevent Duplicate. See screenshot:
After setting, the below warning dialog box will come out automatically when detecting duplicate entries in the selected list or column.
The Prevent Duplicate utility of Kutools for Excel can help Excel users quickly apply the data validation of duplications prevention with only one click.
Sometimes, you may need to detect or find duplicate entries in an existing list. Kutools for Excel’s Select Duplicate & Unique Cells utility can also help you solve it easily.
1. Select the list/column you will detect duplicates, and click Kutools > Select > Select Duplicate & Unique Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Select Duplicate & Unique Cells dialog box, please check Duplicates (Except 1st one) option or All duplicates (Including 1st one) option as you need, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. A dialog box will pop up and show you how many duplicate cells have been selected. Just click the OK button to close it.
So far, we have selected duplicate cells in the specified list or column as below screenshot shown:
Note: This Select Duplicate & Unique Cells utility can also highlight or color found duplicate cells if you have checked the Fill backcolor option. See screenshots:
The Select Duplicate & Unique Cells utility of Kutools for Excel is designed to find out all duplicates for selected column/list, and highlight all found duplicate cells or rows as well.