How to print multiple print areas on one page in Excel?
For example I have set three print areas (A1:B9, E10:E14, and D21:G34) in one worksheet. When I print active worksheet, each print area stays on a separate page. If we need to print all print areas on one page, how can we do? This article will share some solutions to solve it in Excel.
This method will guide you to copy each print area and paste as linked picture in a new worksheet so as to print them on one page. Please do as follows:
1. Create a new worksheet with clicking theor button on the Sheet Tab bar.
2. Go ahead to select one print area and copy it with pressing the Ctrl + C keys in a meanwhile.
3. Go to the new worksheet, select a blank cell, right click and select Paste Special > Linked Picture (I). See screenshot:
Note: If you are using Excel 2007, please click Home > Paste > As Picture > Paste Picture Link.
4. Repeat Step 2 and Step 3 to copy and paste other print areas as linked pictures in the new worksheet.
5. Keep staying in the new worksheet, and click File (or Office button) > Print to print these print areas.
Kutools for Excel’s Print Multiple Selection Wizard will greatly simplify your work to print multiple print areas on one page easily. Please do as follows:
1. Go to the worksheet with the print areas, and press F5 key to open the Go To dialog box.
2. In the Go To dialog box, click to select the Print_Area in the Go to box, and click the OK button.
Now all print areas are selected in active worksheet.
3. Click Enterprise > Printing > Print Multiple Selection Wizard to open the Print Multiple Selection Wizard.
4. In the Print Multiple Selection Wizard, click Finish button.
(1) All selected ranges are added to the Ranges to print list automatically.
(2) Click Add button to add other selections; select a selection in the Ranges to print list, and click the Delete button to remove it from the list.
5. Now all print areas are copied and pasted as pictures in a new worksheet. Keep staying in the new worksheet, and click File (or Office button) > Print to print these print areas.
Kutools for Excel's Print Multiple Selections Wizard can help Excel users to print multiple selections from different sheets together without page breaks (on one page).
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!