How to batch remove hyperlinks at once in Excel?
For multiple hyperlinks, how to batch remove them at once from a range, a worksheet, or entire workbook? In this article, you will learn methods to batch remove hyperlinks at once in details.
|Quickly delete all hyperlinks in selected range, active/selected/all sheets in Excel|
Kutools for Excel's Delete Hyperlinks utility can quickly delete all hyperlinks in seletced range, active sheet, selected sheets or all sheets in current workbook.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
You can remove hyperlinks in a selected range with Excel build-in function.
1. Select the range with hyperlinks you need to remove and right click.
2. Choose Remove Hyperlinks from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
Then all hyperlinks in selected range are removed immediately.
How about batch remove all hyperlinks from a worksheet instead of selected range? Please keep browsing for methods.
You can batch remove all hyperlinks from current worksheet with running the following VBA code. Please do as follows.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: remove all hyperlinks from current sheet
Sub RemoveHyperlinks() ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run the code. Then you can see all hyperlinks in current worksheet are removed at once.
After free installing Kutools for Excel , the Delete Hyperlinks utility of will help you easily batch remove all hyperlinks from a selected range, active sheet, selected sheets as well as the whole workbook. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools > Link > Delete Hyperlinks > In Selected Range/In Active Sheet/In Selected Sheets/In All Sheets as you need. See screenshot:
1. For removing hyperlinks from a range, please select a range firstly, and then apply this utility.
2. For removing hyperlinks from active sheet, selected sheets or all sheets, a dialog box will pop up for you to confirm the operation.
|If this utility is helpful, you can download and try the free trial now!|