How to keep certain rows to repeat at top of every printed page in Excel?
Usually, all data share the same header in a worksheet, if you print this worksheet, only the first page will include the header row. For making all printed out pages easy to read, you may need to keep the header row to repeat at top of them. How to achieve it? This article will recommend two methods for you:
You can keep certain row to repeat at top of every printed page of current worksheet with the Print Titles function in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Click Page Layout > Print Titles. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, click the button in the Rows to repeat at top box to select the row you need to repeat at top of every printed pages, and then click the OK button.
3. Click File > Print, you can see the specified row displays at the top of every printed pages.
The Split to Columns utility of Kutools for Excel help you to specify every n rows as a printed page in selected range, and keep the header row to repeat at top of every printed page in Excel.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Split to Columns.
2. In the Split to Columns dialog box, you need to:
Note: If you enter 46 into the Rows per printed page box, every 46 rows of selected range will be printed on per page. And the selected title range will be added at the top of every page.
3. Then you will get a new worksheet with specified row display at the top of every printed page.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!