- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoYou are an idiot. The purpose of this article is for when you want multiple font colors within a cell
How to use multiple font colors or fonts in one cell in Excel?
In many case, you need to use multiple font colors or fonts for outstanding some certain words in one single cell. This article shows you two methods to solve it in details.
You can follow the below operations to apply multiple font colors or fonts in one cell.
1. Select the cell you want to apply multiple font colors or fonts, then get into the cell with pressing the F2 key (or just double click the cell).
2. Select the text you need to use different font colors or fonts, click Home > Font Color or Font in the Font group, then specify the certain font color or font you need. See screenshot:
3. Repeat the step 2 until the cell is filled with different font colors or fonts you need.
You can see multiple font colors are used in a cell as below screenshot shown.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoUtter non sense. Why would I select each character when I can simply select the whole word in excel and change the color or font. Tools are supposed to make life easier not to complex the things. I was wondering that I can do it easily with the help of tools. There are more than 5 thousand cells for which I need to make the changes. There are three lines in a single cell and each line has different color. Do you want to select each character in more than 5 thousand cells?