How to use multiple font colors or fonts in one cell in Excel?
In many case, you need to use multiple font colors or fonts for outstanding some certain words in one single cell. This article shows you two methods to solve it in details.
You can follow the below operations to apply multiple font colors or fonts in one cell.
1. Select the cell you want to apply multiple font colors or fonts, then get into the cell with pressing the F2 key (or just double click the cell).
2. Select the text you need to use different font colors or fonts, click Home > Font Color or Font in the Font group, then specify the certain font color or font you need. See screenshot:
3. Repeat the step 2 until the cell is filled with different font colors or fonts you need.
You can see multiple font colors are used in a cell as below screenshot shown.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!