How to use multiple font colors or fonts in one cell in Excel?
In many case, you need to use multiple font colors or fonts for outstanding some certain words in one single cell. This article shows you two methods to solve it in details.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can follow the below operations to apply multiple font colors or fonts in one cell.
1. Select the cell you want to apply multiple font colors or fonts, then get into the cell with pressing the F2 key (or just double click the cell).
2. Select the text you need to use different font colors or fonts, click Home > Font Color or Font in the Font group, then specify the certain font color or font you need. See screenshot:
3. Repeat the step 2 until the cell is filled with different font colors or fonts you need.
You can see multiple font colors are used in a cell as below screenshot shown.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoUtter non sense. Why would I select each character when I can simply select the whole word in excel and change the color or font. Tools are supposed to make life easier not to complex the things. I was wondering that I can do it easily with the help of tools. There are more than 5 thousand cells for which I need to make the changes. There are three lines in a single cell and each line has different color. Do you want to select each character in more than 5 thousand cells?