How to delete extra empty or blank pages in a worksheet in Excel?
When the worksheet including some blank pages, they will be printed out together with the non-empty pages. If you don’t want the blank pages to be printed out, this article will introduce two methods for you.
If the worksheet contains only several pages including blank pages, you can set all non-empty pages as print area, and then print this worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Select the pages with content you need to print with holding the Ctrl key. Then click Page Layout > Print Area > Set Print Area. See screenshot:
Then print this worksheet, you can see only the pages with content are printed out and the blank pages are ignored.
If the worksheet contains lots of pages, the above method will be time-consuming. Actually, you can delete all blank rows and columns to condense your worksheet to avoid printing all blank pages. Please try the Delete Blank Rows utility of Kutools for Excel.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Blank Rows > In Active Sheet. See screenshot:
2. A dialog box pops up to tell you how many rows have been deleted, just click the OK button.
3. And then you need to remove the blank columns in current worksheet, please do the following configuration.
After deleting the blank rows and columns, the worksheet will be condensed, and the blank pages are deleted as well.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!