How to delete extra empty or blank pages in a worksheet in Excel?
When the worksheet including some blank pages, they will be printed out together with the non-empty pages. If you don’t want the blank pages to be printed out, this article will introduce two methods for you.
If the worksheet contains only several pages including blank pages, you can set all non-empty pages as print area, and then print this worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Select the pages with content you need to print with holding the Ctrl key. Then click Page Layout > Print Area > Set Print Area. See screenshot:
Then print this worksheet, you can see only the pages with content are printed out and the blank pages are ignored.
If the worksheet contains lots of pages, the above method will be time-consuming. Actually, you can delete all blank rows and columns to condense your worksheet to avoid printing all blank pages. Please try the Delete Blank Rows utility of Kutools for Excel.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Blank Rows > In Active Sheet. See screenshot:
2. A dialog box pops up to tell you how many rows have been deleted, just click the OK button.
3. And then you need to remove the blank columns in current worksheet, please do the following configuration.
After deleting the blank rows and columns, the worksheet will be condensed, and the blank pages are deleted as well.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoThank you very helpful
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi,
I search to Deleted hidden rows & colums vba code. Could you send me code please ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoGood Day,
The following VBA code can help you delete all hidden rows and columns of active worksheet:
For lp = 256 To 1 Step -1
If Columns(lp).EntireColumn.Hidden = True Then Columns(lp).EntireColumn.Delete Else
For lp = 65536 To 1 Step -1
If Rows(lp).EntireRow.Hidden = True Then Rows(lp).EntireRow.Delete Else