How to quickly convert or copy email addresses column in Excel to Outlook email list?
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with formula
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with Word
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with Kutools for Excel
To copy email addresses from Excel cells to Outlook message, you can use this formula:
Tip: In the formula, J1 is the email cell you use, you can change it as you need.
Then drag the autofill handle over the cells you need to apply this formula
Now you can copy these selected emails and paste them into the To or BBC or CC sections of Outlook Email Message window.
Moreover, you can use Word to help you to convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message.
1. Copy and paste the email addresses from Excel to Word document as Keep Text Only. See screenshot:
2. Select the emails and click Home > Replace to display Find and Replace dialog. See screenshot:
3. In the Find and Replace dialog, enter ^p into Find what textbox, and ; into Replace with textbox. See screenshot:
4. Click Replace All. Now you can copy the email addresses with semicolon to the Outlook message.
With Kutools for Excel, a handy tool, you can apply Add Text utility to quickly add semicolon to each email for copying them to Outlook message.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the emails, and click Kutools > Text > Add Text. See screenshot:
2. In the Add Text window, enter semicolon ; into Textbox, and check After last character. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok or Apply, and then copy the email with semicolon to the Outlook email message.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)