How to quickly convert or copy email addresses column in Excel to Outlook email list?
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with formula
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with Word
Convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message with Kutools for Excel
Add Text (add character/word to a specific location of each cell in a range.)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To copy email addresses from Excel cells to Outlook message, you can use this formula:
Tip: In the formula, J1 is the email cell you use, you can change it as you need.
Then drag the autofill handle over the cells you need to apply this formula
Now you can copy these selected emails and paste them into the To or BBC or CC sections of Outlook Email Message window.
Moreover, you can use Word to help you to convert email addresses in Excel to Outlook message.
1. Copy and paste the email addresses from Excel to Word document as Keep Text Only. See screenshot:
2. Select the emails and click Home > Replace to display Find and Replace dialog. See screenshot:
3. In the Find and Replace dialog, enter ^p into Find what textbox, and ; into Replace with textbox. See screenshot:
4. Click Replace All. Now you can copy the email addresses with semicolon to the Outlook message.
With Kutools for Excel, a handy tool, you can apply Add Text utility to quickly add semicolon to each email for copying them to Outlook message.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the emails, and click Kutools > Text > Add Text. See screenshot:
2. In the Add Text window, enter semicolon ; into Textbox, and check After last character. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok or Apply, and then copy the email with semicolon to the Outlook email message.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSo much easier to copy Excel list, copy as unformatted text in Word, find/replace the paragraph sign with ";<space>", recopy list and past into Outlook!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.