How to change the starting page number in Excel?
By default, when you insert page number in your worksheet, the page number will start with number 1. If you prefer to start the first page number with another number instead of 1, you need to change the starting page number in Excel. This article will help you.
You can change the starting page number in Excel as follows.
1. Click the button in the Page Setup group under Page Layout tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, enter the number you want it to be the starting page number in the First page number box under Page tab. And then click the OK button.
Now the first page number of your worksheet is the number you specify in step 2.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!