How to show hidden first column or row in Excel?
In general, you can select the cells which are on the hidden column or row’s either sides, and then click Home > Format > Hide & Unhide to display the hidden column or row as below screenshot shown. However, if the first column or row whose two sides’ cells you cannot select is hidden, how can you display such column or row in Excel?
To show hidden first column or row, you need to use Go to function to locate in A1, and then display the row or column.
1. Enable the sheet you want to display the first column or row, and press Ctrl + G to open Go To dialog, and enter A1 into the Reference textbox. See screenshot:
2. Click OK to locate in A1, and then click Home > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Columns/ Unhide Rows. See screenshot:
Then the first column or row has been unhidden.
If you have Kutools for Excel, its Unhide All Ranges utility can quickly unhide all hidden columns and rows.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
Enable the sheet you want to show all hidden ranges, and click Kutools > Show & Hide > Unhide All Ranges. See screenshot:
Now all hidden ranges have been shown.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!