How to filter data with pictures in Excel?
Filter data with picture in Excel
|Kutools for Excel's Export Graphics can export or save pictures, charts, or shapes as png, tif, gif, jpeg in a folder|
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To filter data with pictures, you only need to check the Move and size with cells option in the Format Pictures dialog.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Right click at the picture, and select Format Picture form the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In Excel 2013, a Picture Format pane is displayed, please click Size & Properties tab, next click Properties to expand the options, and check Move and size with cells. See screenshot:
Tip: If you are using Excel 2010/2007, in the Format Picture dialog, click Properties tab, and check Move and size with cells option in the right size.
3. Repeat above steps to check Move and size with cells option for every picture.
From now on, when you filter, the data and pictures will be filtered together.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agofantastico!!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoHow can I get this to work with objects in 2010? I have set all the objects on my page as Move and Size with cells, but when I filter, I get a bunch of overlapped shapes.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIt worked! Thanks a lot!