How to stop blank rows when printing worksheet?
If there are multiple blank rows in your worksheet, normally, when you print the sheet, the blank rows will be printed as well. To print the worksheet ignoring the blank rows can save papers for us, in this case, how could you stop blank rows when printing a worksheet?
With the following VBA code, you can print the worksheet without blank rows, please do as this:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Stop blank rows when printing:
Sub Print_NonBlank_Rows() 'Updateby Extendoffice Dim xStr As String Dim xRg As Range Dim xHideRg As Range Dim xTxt As String Dim I As Long On Error Resume Next If ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Count > 1 Then xTxt = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.AddressLocal Else xTxt = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AddressLocal End If Set xRg = Application.InputBox("please select the data range:", "Kutools for Excel", xTxt, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Application.ScreenUpdating = False For I = 1 To xRg.Rows.Count If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(xRg.Rows(I)) = 0 Then If xHideRg Is Nothing Then Set xHideRg = xRg.Rows(I) Else Set xHideRg = Union(xHideRg, xRg.Rows(I)) End If End If Next xHideRg.EntireRow.Hidden = True ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=1 xHideRg.EntireRow.Hidden = False Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and a prompt box will pop out to remind you select the data range that you want to print, see screenshot:
4. And then click OK, and your selected range has been printed at once without the blank rows.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!