Other need is:
If find "1º" bold that cell line
In Excel, the Find and Replace function can help us to find any specific text and give a bold or any other formatting for the entire cells. But, have you ever tried to bold only the specific text in cells not the whole cell as below screenshot shown:
The following VBA code may help you to bold only the specific text in a cell content, please do as follows:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Bold specific text in a range of cells
Sub FindAndBold() 'Updateby Extendoffice 20160711 Dim xFind As String Dim xCell As Range Dim xTxtRg As Range Dim xCount As Long Dim xLen As Integer Dim xStart As Integer Dim xRg As Range Dim xTxt As String On Error Resume Next If ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Count > 1 Then xTxt = ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.AddressLocal Else xTxt = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AddressLocal End If Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Please select data range:", "Kutools for Excel", xTxt, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next Set xTxtRg = Application.Intersect(xRg.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, xlTextValues), xRg) If xTxtRg Is Nothing Then MsgBox "There are no cells with text" Exit Sub End If xFind = Trim(Application.InputBox("What do you want to BOLD?", "Kutools for Excel", , , , , , 2)) If xFind = "" Then MsgBox "No text was listed", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" Exit Sub End If xLen = Len(xFind) For Each xCell In xTxtRg xStart = InStr(xCell.Value, xFind) Do While xStart > 0 xCell.Characters(xStart, xLen).Font.Bold = True xCount = xCount + 1 xStart = InStr(xStart + xLen, xCell.Value, xFind) Loop Next If xCount > 0 Then MsgBox "number of " & CStr(xCount) & " text be bolded!", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" Else MsgBox "Not find the specific text!", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" End If End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and a prompt box is popped out to remind you select the data range that you want to bold, see screenshot:
4. And then click OK, another box will pop out to remind you entering the specific text that you want to bold only in cells, see screenshot:
5. After entering the text, please click OK button, and all the text that you specified has been bolded in the selected range, see screenshot: