How to print blank sheet with gridlines?
Normally, when you print a blank worksheet, it will not be printed as following screenshot shown. But sometimes, you just need to print blank worksheet with gridlines to make others write data in blank pages. In this case, how could you print the blank sheet with gridlines?
In fact, in Excel, you can quickly finish this task with following steps:
1. First, you need to check the gridlines in the Page Setup dialog, please click Page Layout > Page Setup icon to display the Page Setup dialog, see screenshot:
2. Then in the Page Setup dialog box, check Gridlines from the Print section under Sheet tab, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, and then select the cells that you want to print, and go on clicking Page Layout > Print Area > Set Print Area, see screenshot:
4. After setting print area for the cells, now, when you print the blank worksheet, you can see the gridlines in the blank worksheet are displayed as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!