How to quickly move to the end of column or row in Excel?
If there is a long list in a sheet, and you want to move to the last data of this list, you need to scroll manually until the end of this list which is annoying for you. Here I introduce some tricks to quickly move to the end of column or row in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click at any one data of the column you want to move to the end, and hold Ctrl key and press key to quickly move to the end of the column in the data range.
If you want to move to the end of row in the active data range, hold Ctrl key and press .
Tip: If there is blank row or column between the data, it only moves to the last data above the first blank row or column. See screenshot:
In some cases, you want to move to the last column, row or cell in used range instead of last data, with Kutools for Excel’s Select Last Cell utility can help you.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Enable the sheet you want to locate in the last column or row in the used range, click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Select Last Cell/Last Row/Last Column. See screenshot:
|Select Last Cell||Last Row||Last Column|