How to quickly select large range of cells in a worksheet?
If you want to select a large range of cells, it will take minutes to scroll the horizontal and vertical scroll bar, are there any quick methods for you to select a large range in a worksheet? This article, I will talk about some quick tricks to solve this task in Excel.
In fact, the Name Box can help you to select a large range if you know the exact range reference, please do as this:
1. Type the cell reference, such as A1:BB1000 into the Name Box, see screenshot:
2. Then press Enter key, and your specified cell range is selected at once.
Here is another quick way for you to select the large range in a worksheet without dragging the scroll bar, please do as this:
1. Select the first cell (top left cell) of the large range, and enter the last cell reference of the range into the Name Box, see screenshot:
2. And then press Shift + Enter keys together, and the specific large cell range has been selected immediately.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!