How to only print the last page of a worksheet in Excel?
In many cases, you may just need print the last page of a worksheet in Excel. How to get it done? This article provides a solution to achieve it.
You can run the following VBA code to only print the last page of a worksheet in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet you just need to print the last page, then press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Only print the last page of a worksheet
Dim xPages As Long
xPages = ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Pages.Count
If xPages > 0 Then ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=xPages, to:=xPages, preview:=True
3. Press the F5 key to run the code, then the last page of current worksheet is displayed in the popping up Print Preview dialog box. Please click the Print button to start printing. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!