How to cancel a shared workbook?
When you receive a shared workbook, some normal feature in Excel may not work, to make the workbook work successfully, you should cancel the shared workbook first as following screenshot shown. In this article, I will talk about how to quickly unshare a workbook.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To unshare a workbook, the following steps may help you, please do as this:
1. Open the workbook that you want to unshare, and then click Review > Share Workbook, see screenshot:
2. In the b dialog box, uncheck the Allow changes by more than one user at the same time option under the Editing tab, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, and in the prompt warning box, click Yes button, see screenshot:
4. And then the shared workbook is canceled at once.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agois there a way to have those features without un-sharing?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoTx, it's very helpfull