How to print odd or even pages only in Excel?
Print odd or even pages only with Macro code
Print Odd or even or specific pages as you want with Kutools for Excel
1. Enable the sheet you want to print its odd or even pages, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste below code to the Module script. See screenshot:
VBA: Print odd or even pages only
Sub Odd_Even_Print() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20160901 Dim xTotalPages As Long Dim xStartPage As String Dim xPage As Integer, xYesorNo Application.ScreenUpdating = False xStartPage = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even", "Kutools for Excel") If xStartPage = "" Then Exit Sub xTotalPages = ActiveSheet.PageSetup.Pages.Count xYesorNo = MsgBox("Are you sure to print?", vbYesNo, "Kutools for Excel") If xYesorNo = vbYes Then For xPage = Int(xStartPage) To xTotalPages Step 2 ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=xPage, To:=xPage Next Else Exit Sub End If Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and a dialog pops out for you to choose printing odd or even pages, enter 1 to print odd pages, 2 for even pages. See screenshot:
4. Click OK, and another dialog pops out to make sure if you want to print. See screenshot:
5. Click Yes to go on printing. And then only odd pages or even pages of the active sheet are printed out.
If you have Kutools for Excel, you not only can print even or odd pages at once time, also you can print any pages as you need as quickly as you can.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Specified Pages to enable the Print Specified Pages dialog and check the options as you need to use for printing.
1. If you want to print custom page range, like page 1,3,5 and page 9 to 12, you only need to check Custom range option and type like this:
2. You also can set the copies of the printing.
3. If you want to print pages in reverse order, check Print in reverse order.