How to print all sheets except one specific sheet in Excel?
In Excel working, printing sheets may be the general daily job for you. However, have you ever tried to print all sheets but one specific sheet? For instance, a workbook here, you want to print all sheets but the sheet named “Total”, how can you quickly handle it?
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Here is a VBA code that can print all sheets except one specific sheet.
1. Activate the workbook you want to print the sheets, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, paste below code to the Module script.
VBA: Print Sheet except one
Sub printsheets() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20161031 Dim xWs As Worksheet Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xWs In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If xWs.Visible = True Then If xWs.Name <> "Total" Then With xWs.PageSetup .PrintArea = "A1:B15" ' USE YOUR PRINTAREA .Zoom = False .FitToPagesTall = 1 .FitToPagesWide = 1 End With xWs.PrintOut End If End If Next xWs Application.ScreenUpdating = False MsgBox "Sheet “Total” has not been printed", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" End Sub
Note: In the code, the Total in If xWs.Name <> "Total" Then and MsgBox "Sheet Total have not been printed" is the sheet name you do not want to print, and A1:B15 in .PrintArea = "A1:B15" is the range you want to print of each sheet. You can change them as you need.
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and then a dialog pops out to remind you that the specific sheet has not been printed. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close the dialog.
If you just want to print only even or odd pages, or specific pages of a sheet, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Print Specified Pages utility which can quickly do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Activate the sheet in which you want to print certain pages, click Enterprise > Printing > Print Specified Pages. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Print Specified Pages dialog, check the options based on your printing need. See screenshot:
3. Click Print to print the pages.