How to print all sheets except one specific sheet in Excel?
In Excel working, printing sheets may be the general daily job for you. However, have you ever tried to print all sheets but one specific sheet? For instance, a workbook here, you want to print all sheets but the sheet named “Total”, how can you quickly handle it?
Here is a VBA code that can print all sheets except one specific sheet.
1. Activate the workbook you want to print the sheets, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, paste below code to the Module script.
VBA: Print Sheet except one
Sub printsheets() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20161031 Dim xWs As Worksheet Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xWs In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If xWs.Visible = True Then If xWs.Name <> "Total" Then With xWs.PageSetup .PrintArea = "A1:B15" ' USE YOUR PRINTAREA .Zoom = False .FitToPagesTall = 1 .FitToPagesWide = 1 End With xWs.PrintOut End If End If Next xWs Application.ScreenUpdating = False MsgBox "Sheet “Total” has not been printed", vbInformation, "Kutools for Excel" End Sub
Note: In the code, the Total in If xWs.Name <> "Total" Then and MsgBox "Sheet Total have not been printed" is the sheet name you do not want to print, and A1:B15 in .PrintArea = "A1:B15" is the range you want to print of each sheet. You can change them as you need.
3. Press F5 key to run the code, and then a dialog pops out to remind you that the specific sheet has not been printed. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close the dialog.
If you just want to print only even or odd pages, or specific pages of a sheet, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Print Specified Pages utility which can quickly do you a favor.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Activate the sheet in which you want to print certain pages, click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Specified Pages. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Print Specified Pages dialog, check the options based on your printing need. See screenshot:
3. Click Print to print the pages.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!