How to repeat first column on each page when printing in Excel?
When you print a huge sheet with hundreds of columns, except the first page, other pages you print may lose the row headers (first column) as below screenshot shown. Here in this article, I am talking about how to repeat the first column on each page while printing in Excel.
To repeat the first column on each page, the Print Titles feature can help you.
1. Enable the sheet you want to print the first column on each page, and click Page Layout > Print Titles. See screenshot:
2. In the popping dialog, under Sheet tab, click next to the Column to repeat at left to select the first column into the text box. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. Now the first column has been added on each page while printing.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!